A firm with cycling in its DNA
Cassady Davidson is an avid cyclist and attorney licensed to practice in California state and federal courts. Whether you’ve been hit by a motor vehicle or whether you’ve fallen due to a dangerous road condition or defective roadway design, she has the legal experience to hear, analyze, and represent you in your personal injury case.
Cassady often spends her recreational and commuting time riding (and a li’l racing) throughout cities and counties of California. She also enjoys running. Fun fact is that Cassady learned to ride a bike in Japan. There she also learned how to ride a unicycle. She loves to race at El Dorado Park, gravel biking on double track, and spending time with her friends and family on two wheels and on foot.
Cassady Sakura Davidson, Esq.
California State Bar #305345: Member, Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- J.D., Southwestern Law School SCALE Program, 2015
- B.A., University of Tokyo, Japan, 2012
Honors & Publications
- Southwestern Law School Law Review, 2014-2015
- Dean’s List, 2013-2014
- “Hide and Go Seek” Information Policies at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Attaining Improved Public Disclosure Could Avert a Nuclear Catastrophe, Southwestern Law Review, Volume 45, 2015
- Fluent in Japanese, and English
- Conversational Spanish